Welcome to the Weekly Watt, a weekly video and podcast here on Connect the Watts that brings you an overview of what’s new in all things connected fitness.
In this week’s episode, we discuss Peloton’s upcoming price changes, our thoughts on the new Peloton Guide, and the future potential of AI Computer Vision.
Joining our hosts, Colin Jenkins and Eric Malzone, is the Founder and CEO of Asensei, Steven Webster. Asensei is a connected apparel and computer vision development company with some exciting new projects coming soon.
We cover all that and the rest of connected fitness in this week’s episode. Check it out below!
Episode time stamps:
- Intro (0:00)
- Peloton Price Changes (4:40)
- Peloton Guide Release 16:10)
- iFIT Emmy Nomination (22:28)
- NordicTrack Limited Edition S27i Bike (25:46)
- Ergatta Rower Live Races (29:07)
- Steven Webster’s Thoughts on Peloton Guide (30:42)
- What Peloton Can Do to Improved the Peloton Guide (35:50)
- When will AI and Computer Vision be Useful? (41:24)
- Computer Vision vs Wearable Tracking (46:35)
- Bringing Computer Vision Tech to Fitness Studios (50:21)
About Eric Malzone
Eric Malzone is the host of The Future of Fitness Podcast, where he interviews the brightest movers and shakers in the fitness industry. With over 250 episodes, topics range from best business practices, marketing secrets, technological advances, and more.
About Steven Webster
Steven Webster is the Founder and CEO of Asensei, a connected apparel and computer vision development company.
- Peloton Guide: In-depth review
- 13 must-have accessories for your new Peloton Guide
- Peloton hikes subscription price, announces price cuts for Bike and Tread
FTC: Connect The Watts is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links