For a limited time, you can now get your hands on NordicTrack’s premium S27i Bike in two new colors: alpine white and slate gray. In addition to new color options, these limited edition bikes also come with soft vegan leather handlebars and seats.
I reviewed the new NordicTrack S27i Studio Cycle last month and found it to be one of my favorite connected fitness experiences yet. In fact, the S27i recently tied for first place in our “Best Exercise Bike of 2022.”
Some of the NordicTrack S27i’s best features include:
- a remarkably large 27” HD touchscreen
- 360 degrees of touchscreen rotation for classes off the bike
- improved auto adjusting incline and decline (-10% to 20%)
- auto adjusting speed with ‘Smart Adjust’
- more easily adjustable handlebars
- improved front-facing 30w speakers
- new SPD + toe cage hybrid pedals
While the NordicTrack S27i looks good in black, I think the new alpine white and slate gray options look even better. With the addition of an improved quality leather handlebars and seat, this limited edition version seems like a nice step up.
Additionally, its connected fitness service iFIT has an incredible library of easily the best scenic content available. In fact, they recently received the first-ever Emmy nomination for a connected fitness program.
NordicTrack has not announced how many of these limited edition S27i Bikes were made or for how long they will be available. But if you were thinking about buying one, this may be the best time!
- Review: NordicTrack S27i Studio Cycle and new S22i Studio Cycle (2022 version)
- The best connected exercise bikes of 2022!
- Review: NordicTrack iSelect Adjustable Dumbbells
FTC: Connect The Watts is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links