Welcome to the Weekly Watt, a weekly video and podcast here on Connect the Watts that brings you an overview of what’s new in all things connected fitness.
In this week’s episode, we discuss the potential design leak of Peloton’s new scenic-ride radio station, WHOOP and Oura Rings, as well as some more thoughts on smart strength devices like the Peloton Guide and Tonal.
Joining us this week is iFIT instructor, John Peel to tells us about how their award-winning workout experiences are developed. Additionally, Vice President of Marketing and Experiences, Matt Johnson, shares more details on iFIT’s new travel adventures.
We cover all that and the rest of connected fitness in this week’s episode. Check it out below!
Video time stamps:
- Intro (0:00)
- Peloton’s New Scenic Radio Station (4:37)
- Peloton Mother’s Day Deal Snafu (6:54)
- FITURE’S New Fitness Mirror (12:04)
- WHOOP 4.0 Now in Stock (18:20)
- Oura Rings New CEO and Upcoming IPO (20:07)
- John Peel iFIT Interview (27:47)
- iFIT Adventures and Experiences with Matt Johnson (48:08)
About John Peel
John Peel is an iFIT instructor who has helped create many of their iconic scenic workout programs. You can find his programs on the iFIT app in pretty much every category, from strength to biking to running and more!
- The Untold story of Lisa Niren, Peloton’s original head Instructor | The Weekly Watt
- Mobility for Better Cycling Performance with Kelly Starrett | The Weekly Watt
- How to Stay Motivated with Tempo’s Colby Landry | The Weekly Watt
FTC: Connect The Watts is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links