A unique feature on the Apple Watch Ultra is the new emergency siren. When activated, the 80db alarm siren will continuously repeat at regular intervals and can be heard up to 600 feet away. Here are four methods you can use to activate it.
One way you can activate the siren on the Apple Watch Ultra is with Siri. To do this:
- Press and hold the Digital Crown or say “Hey Siri” to activate Siri;
- Ask Siri to “Open the Siren App”;
- Then tap on the red play button (at this time, you cannot ask Siri to play the siren directly).
The next option is to go to the Siren app directly:
- Press the Digital Crown to open the App Menu;
- Select the Siren App (which looks like a red microphone);
- Then tap on the red play button.
The third way to activate the siren on the Apple Watch Ultra is to:
- Press and hold the side button until you see a menu appear;
- On the menu, move the Siren slider all the way to the right.
The fourth and final way is with the new Action Button:
- Press and hold the Action Button;
- Continue to hold the Action Button until you see the Siren slider count all the way down to zero.
- How to use Waypoints on Apple Watch and Apple Watch Ultra
- Apple Watch Ultra review: Is it a true sports watch?
- Apple AirPods Pro 2 review – fitness tested!