Welcome to the Weekly Watt, a weekly video and podcast here on Connect the Watts that brings you an overview of what’s new in all things connected fitness.
In this week’s episode, we watch the Peloton Homecoming LIVE and react to all of the announcements – including the new Peloton Rower – with our guest Crystal O’Keefe.
Crystal is the co-host of several podcasts including the popular weekly Peloton show, “The Clip-Out”.
Check it out below!
Video Time Stamps:
- 0:00 Intro
- 9:27 Peloton Homecoming Keynote Begins (audio is off)
- 12:17 Peloton Homecoming continues (audio is on)
- 31:04 Peloton Keynote Initial Thoughts
- 33:47 Peloton Rower
- 38:57 Peloton’s New “Invite Friends” Feature
- 41:24 Peloton New “Just Workout” Feature
- 46:55 Peloton’s New Programs
- 1:00:43 New Google Talkback and Adaptive Programs
- 1:02:26 Peloton on non-Peloton Platforms
- 1:06:34 Peloton Reopening Studios for Live Classes
- 1:08:15 Barry Bashing and Peloton Stock
- 1:16:05 Peloton’s Perception Problem
- 1:21:11 The Future of Peloton Lanebreak
About Crystal O’Keefe
Crystal O’Keefe is the co-host, along with her husband Tom, of the popular “The Clip-Out” Podcast, in addition to others such as their Tonal Podcast “The Superset.”
- Is the future of CrossFit digital? | The Weekly Watt
- The Untold story of Lisa Niren, Peloton’s original head Instructor | The Weekly Watt
- The Peloton Guide and future of Computer Vision | The Weekly Watt Show