Peloton just revealed that Justin Bieber will be the featured musician for its Artist Series. This month, Bieber will be the theme of some “Yummy” Peloton classes including rides, runs, cardio, yoga, and strength training. “Anyone” on Peloton can try them.
Previous musicians featured in Peloton’s Artist Series include Alicia Keys, A$AP Ferg, and Beyonce. For its latest Artist Series, Peloton made the Justin Bieber announcement via Twitter.
While this may come as a nice surprise to fans of the Canadian singer, others may have already heard him coming. Last week PeloBuddy reported that a Justin Bieber class had shown up in Peloton’s upcoming schedule before it was taken down. This left people thinking, “What Do You Mean?” Still some decided to “Hold On” to see if the rumors were true.
Well “Holy” smokes, it’s now its official. Peloton members can try to “Beauty and a Beat” their own personal records with a slew of Bieber-themed classes in April. Here’s the current schedule:
- 30 minute Justin Bieber Ride – Olivia Amato – 4/7/21 @ 7:30pm EDT
- Justin Bieber Warmup Ride – Jenn Sherman – 4/7/21 (On-Demand)
- 30 minute Justin Bieber Run – Matt Wilpers – 4/9/21 @ 7:00am EDT
- Justin Bieber Yoga – Ross Rayburn – 4/9 (On-Demand)
- Justin Bieber HIIT Cardio – Adrian Williams – 4/9 (On-Demand)
- 30 minute Justin Bieber Ride – Irene Scholz – 4/10/21 @ 11:30am EDT (Encore)
- 20 minute Justin Bieber Full Body Strength – Irene Scholz – 4/10/21 @ 12:05pm EDT (Encore)
Now some of you may see this announcement and think, “I Don’t Care,” but you should give these classes a shot. That’s the best way to get to “10,000 hours” of working out. “Never Say Never.”
FTC: Connect The Watts is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe on YouTube for more Connected Fitness Tech News, Updates, Tips and Guides: