Peloton has set august 19 for its Grand Reopening with both Peloton Studios New York and Peloton Studios London. After a soft reopening last month, it seems Peloton is almost ready for the studios to be fully open to the public.
Peloton announced the Grand Reopening date via email to members, and have begun promoting it on their social media. On Instagram, Peloton wrote, “It’s go time, Peloton fam. Live in-studio classes are back and better than ever. We’ve missed your energy, and we’re ready for more of that IRL magic live from London and New York. Classes begin August 19. Booking starts now at the link in our bio.”
Members will be able to sign up for studio classes at Peloton on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays. Here is the link if you want to try and book your own spot.
Peloton has also put up an FAQ page with some more information and limitations.
Age, height & weight requirements
- Cycling: All participants must be: (1) between 4′11″ and 6′5″, (2) under 297 pounds, and (3) at least 14 years old.
- Yoga & Meditation: All participants must be at least 14 years old.
- Tread: All participants must be: (1) between 4′11″ and 6′4″, (2) between 105 and 300 pounds, and (3) at least 16 years old.
For every class, the parent or legal guardian of each underage participant must: (1) sign a waiver and (2) be present either in the same studio as the underage participant or in the main lobby area. Parents and legal guardians are not permitted to leave the premises of Peloton Studios New York or to participate in a different studio class from the underage participant.
What do bring to a Peloton class?
Peloton offers complimentary rental shoes provided at their shoe pickup. If you prefer to bring your own shoes, the pedals in the Peloton Studio are compatible with LOOK Delta and SPD cleats.
Only running shoes required.
No need to bring props or accessories with you. Peloton will provide mats, blankets, blocks, bolsters, and straps in the studio at no additional cost.
To get more information on Peloton studio classes, see the full FAQ here. So far, no details gave been revealed on strength or bootcamp classes.
- Tonal joins Peloton with decision for massive layoffs
- Peloton expands Power Zone program with additional instructors
- Peloton Guide vs Tempo Move: In-depth comparison [Video]