Beyoncé, David Bowie, Taylor Swift – and now Peloton is adding The Real Slim Shady to its list of featured mega-stars. Today marks the company’s first-ever dedicated boxing series with music from the multi-platinum rapper Eminem’s entire catalog.
This Tuesday, Eminem tweeted, alongside a video of instructors Rad Lopez and (real-life competitive boxer) Selena Samuela shadowboxing to his track “Greatest”: “Float like a butterfly, I’m gonna sting like a bee. Comin’ to @onepeloton 1/28.. get the app.”
Peloton tweeted: “IT’S ON. Eminem is premiering on Peloton for the first time. EVER. Now you can throw down to your favorite songs during your next knockout workout.” While Peloton has had a rough go of it lately, the brilliant combination of Eminem and the brand’s new boxing classes makes a lot of sense.
Starting at 6 p.m. ET, Peloton members can access three back-to-back 30-minute boxing classes all set to the tune of tracks from Eminem. The lineup tonight features instructors Rad Lopez (6 p.m. ET), Selena Samuela (7 p.m. ET), and Kendall Toole (9 p.m. ET), and will later be available on-demand.
The rest of the weekend, Eminem’s tracks will be available across other Peloton platforms, including Tread, core, and Bike Bootcamp sessions. Here’s the lineup:
- 20-minute Eminem Core Strength with Robin Arzón at 10 a.m. EST
- 45-minute Eminem “Thunder 45” Tread Bootcamp with Adrian Williams at 10 a.m. EST
- 30-Minute Eminem Ride with Denis Morton at 12 p.m. EST
- 30-Minute Eminem Ride with Cliff Dwenger at 2 p.m. EST (in German)
- 45-minute Eminem Bike Bootcamp with Jess Sims at 12 p.m. EST
Image: Courtesy of Peloton/Eminem-HeroImage