Watch a recap of the top stories of the week from Connect The Watts. New episodes of The Weekly Watt are recorded each week. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to stay up-to-date with the latest connected fitness news.
Stories discussed in this episode (timestamps):
- Peloton announces the new Peloton Guide (0:49)
- Peloton makes more changes to their referral program (2:49)
- A pause button is finally added to Peloton bikes (3:39)
- iFIT sues Victoria’s Secret (4:32)
- Fitbit rolls out new features to their smartwatches (5:41)
- Tommy Rivs completes NY Marathon (6:36)
- New classes and programs added this week (8:02)
- Deal of the week (9:41)
Deal of the Week:
NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle: $1,499 (normally $1,999)
Black Friday Sale 11/5-11/28
The NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle is one of the most popular and highly rated bikes available. This discount is the largest the S22i has ever seen and is our pick for best deal of the year. Check out our review of the NordicTrack S22i here.
FTC: Connect The Watts is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe on YouTube for more Connected Fitness Tech News, Updates, Tips and Guides: