On the official Peloton YouTube page, a new video was posted to close out 2020, looking at some of the year’s important milestones.
Peloton ended 2020 in a much better place than it started as Peloton stock add over $120 per share to its value as of the final day of trading in 2020.
Here are some key stats that were mentioned in the video
- 2,696 members took part in the first live strength class.
- 19,131 people took part in Tunde Oyeneyin‘s live ‘Speak Up’ ride.
- 38,400 people favorited Hearts for Rain by Lady GaGa and Ariana Grande.
- 700+ bikes were donated globally through The Comeback.
- 48,746 tuned in live for the entire Beyoncé series