For Peloton owners who want the latest and greatest Bike, the trade-in program is the easiest way to lower the cost of the new Bike+. Peloton offers a $700 credit offer for Bike+ when trading in a previous bike. Here’s how the process works:
- Choose the Trade-In on the add to cart screen
- Review eligibility requirements
- Click add to cart
- Check out like normal
- The accessories kit that is offered with the trade-in will be added automatically.
One benefit of trading your Bike into Peloton is you will be able to keep it until your new Bike+ is delivered. When the Bike+ is delivered, the delivery team will take your old Peloton Bike with them, and then you will receive a $700 credit on your original purchase method within 10 business days.
A few things to keep in mind when trading in your bike:
- You must be the current owner of the Bike.
- It must be an original Peloton bike and authentic screen.
- The frame must function normally.
- The frame and screen must be free of adhesives, paint or cosmetic markings, cracks, dents, rust, or other major damage.
- The screen must power on.
Trading your Bike in to Peloton is going to be the easiest way to receive money off the Bike+, but with demand for Peloton equipment still at an all-time high, it will certainly be more profitable to sell locally using Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. If I sold my current Bike, I wouldn’t take any less than $1,500.
If you’re upgrading to Bike+, are you trading in your Bike or selling it locally? Are you looking to buy a used Peloton? Check eBay.