NordicTrack has released a new 2022 model of their RW700 Rower. There have been lots of significant improvements, including a new flywheel design, slide system, improved speakers and more.
Earlier this year, NordicTrack released a new version of their RW900 Rower (which we are currently reviewing). Now, it seems, many of the same improvements have also been made on the lower-priced RW700 Rower.
The lower $1,299 price of the RW700 (compared to the RW900’s $1,699 price) comes from having a 10″ touch screen compared to a 22″ one.
In my opinion, the new design looks a whole lot better. In addition to the new look, there have been numerous improvements:
- Improved tilting and rotating 10″ HD touchscreen
- New magnetic flywheel resistance design
- Upgraded oversized steel seat rail
- New 30W speakers
At $1,299, the new RW700 is currently one of the lowest priced connected fitness rowers available, and the lowest of any connected fitness rower that I have found with an attached screen.
Make sure to check back with Connect The Watts (and our YouTube Channel) – we are working on a review of the Nordictrack RW900 that should be ready in the coming weeks.
- 2022 Ergatta Rower review – How I feel after 6 months of rowing
- NordicTrack Fusion CST Studio review
- Review: NordicTrack S27i Studio Cycle and new S22i Studio Cycle (2022 version)