Welcome to the Weekly Watt, a new weekly video and podcast here on Connect the Watts that brings you an overview of what’s new in all things connected fitness.
In this week’s episode, World Champion Skier Lindsey Vonn joins Tempo, Peloton continues to have drama around the CEO John Foley upsets his employees with his holiday party and new mansion purchase, Echelon reveals their newest bike the EX-8S, WHOOP sends out their 2021 year in review, and Meta is facing new probes from the FTC around their acquisition of the fitness VR game Supernatural.
We cover all that and the rest of connected fitness in this week’s episode. Check it out below!
Stories discussed in this episode (time stamps):
- Peloton’s Responds to the Sex and the City Controversy with new ad (0:49)
- John Foley upsets Peloton employees (2:40)
- Echelon reveals new EX-8S bike (4:38)
- Lindsey Vonn partners with Tempo (5:48)
- WHOOP’s “Year in Review” (6:25)
- Meta facing new probe from FTC for purchase of Supernatural (7:03)
- New Classes and programs this week (7:47)
- Deal of the week (8:40)
Deal of the Week:
Withings Steel HR Sport Smart Watch: $154 (normally $199)