Welcome to the Weekly Watt, a new weekly video and podcast here on Connect the Watts that brings you an overview of what’s new in all things connected fitness.
In this week’s episode, Peloton adds boxing as a new workout category, Peloton is handed a new controversy with Sex and the City, iFIT adds a new Michael Phelps training program, iFIT also announces upcoming series with Tommy Rivs and Kayla Itsines, Peloton provides new updates on reopening their studios and the Peloton Tread+, Oculus Quest 2 has a name change and more!!
We cover all that and more news from the likes of Peloton, iFIT and the rest of connected fitness in this week’s episode. Check it out below!
Stories discussed in this episode (time stamps):
- Peloton Sex and the City Controversy (0:21)
- Peloton Boxing (1:54)
- Tommy Rivs’ recording new iFIT Series (2:39)
- Michael Phelps launches new iFIT Series (3:19)
- iFIT announces new program with Kayla Itsines (4:07)
- Peloton enables Strive Score to digital members (4:47)
- Peloton planning to reopen studios to the public (5:52)
- Peloton Tread+ update (6:19)
- iFIT lays off employees before the holidays (7:13)
- Tonal adds Apple Music (8:12)
- Oculus Quest changes name to Meta Quest (8:38)
- New Classes and programs this week (8:55)
- Deal of the week (9:24)
Deal of the Week:
Normatec Pulse 2.0 Leg Recovery System: $799 (normally $899) (Note: This deal has now ended)
FTC: Connect The Watts is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe on YouTube for more Connected Fitness Tech News, Updates, Tips and Guides: