Welcome to the Weekly Watt, a new weekly video and podcast here on Connect the Watts that brings you an overview of what’s new in all things connected fitness.
In this week’s episode, Lululemon sues Peloton, Peloton adds 3 new cycling instructors, Peloton loses a new instructor Marina Andresen, Jennifer Jacobs’ new program “Job 1” has been released, NordicTrack is headed to Amazon Book stores, iFIT updates their TV apps, and more…
We cover all that and more news from the likes of Peloton, iFIT and the rest of connected fitness in this week’s episode. Check it out below!
Stories discussed in this episode (time stamps):
- Lululemon sues Peloton (0:54)
- Peloton adds 3 new cycling instructors (2:42)
- Peloton loses new instructor Marina Andresen (3:28)
- Jennifer Jacobs’ new program “Job 1” (4:10)
- NordicTrack headed to Amazon Book stores (4:38)
- iFIT updates for TV apps (5:07)
- Peloton stops offering extended warranties in Australia (5:40)
- WHOOP adds menstrual cycle coaching to its app (6:11)
- New classes and programs added this week (6:45)
- Deal of the week (7:45)
Deal of the Week:
Amazon Halo View: $49 (normally $79) (Note: This deal has now ended)
The new Amazon Halo View tracks health metrics like heart rate, activity points, sleep score, and on-demand blood oxygen levels with an updated color touch display. Make sure to subscribe to the Connect The Watts YouTube Channel as we are working on a Review the Halo View.
FTC: Connect The Watts is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe on YouTube for more Connected Fitness Tech News, Updates, Tips and Guides: