Peloton has announced a brand new Beyoncé Artist Series. For three days, starting Tuesday, October 19, Peloton will be featuring Beyoncé theming in at least 17 live and on-demand classes. This makes the new Beyoncé Artist Series the largest ever.
The new Beyoncé Artist Series will include Cycling, Running, Tread Bootcamp, Strength, Yoga, Barre, Stretching, and Outdoor classes. Here is a breakdown of all the available classes by each day:
Tuesday October 19:
- 1:30 p.m. EST: Beyoncé Two-for-One Ride with Hannah and Cliff
- 7:30 p.m. EST: Beyoncé Ride with Robin
- On Demand: Beyoncé Meditation with Chelsea
- On Demand: Beyoncé Barre with Ally
- On Demand: Beyoncé Slow-Flow Yoga with Nico
- On Demand: Beyoncé Warm-up Ride with Alex
- On Demand: Beyoncé Cool-Down Ride with Tunde
Wednesday, October 20:
- 1:30 p.m. EST: Beyoncé Strength with Erik
- 7:30 p.m. EST: Beyoncé Tread Running with Kirsten
- On Demand: Beyoncé Tread Bootcamp with Chase
- On Demand: Beyoncé Outdoor Walk with Rebecca
Thursday, October 21:
- 1:30 p.m. EST: Beyoncé Strength with Ben
- 7:30 p.m. EST: Beyoncé Power Yoga with Aditi
- 8:15 p.m. EST: Beyoncé Meditation with Chelsea
Peloton is also expanding its social impact partnership by providing the fitness facilities of 10 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) with Peloton Bikes as a part of its partnership with Beyoncé. Last year Peloton gifted two-year Peloton Digital memberships to students at these 10 HBCUs.
Peloton also recently added a new Dance Cardio series featuring Usher, as well as a 007-themed class series to help promote the newest James Bond film.