Peloton members who love Aretha Franklin are in luck. Peloton has announced a new artist series featuring Aretha Franklin to promote the upcoming movie “Respect.” There will be five workouts in the Aretha Franklin artist series, including cycling, strength, and yoga classes.
The Aretha Franklin artist series began Monday, August 9 and includes:
- August 9 at 7:00 a.m. EST: Full Body Strength with Jess Sims (30 min)
- August 11 at 11:30 a.m. EST: Aretha Franklin Ride with Robin Arzon (30 min)
- August 11 at 12:05 p.m. EST: Aretha Franklin Arms & Weights with Robin Arzon (10 min)
- August 12 at 10:30 a.m. EST: Aretha Franklin Yoga Flow with Chelsea Jackson Roberts (30 min)
- August 13 at 1:00 p.m. EST: Aretha Franklin Ride with Mayla Wedekind (30 min – Encore)
Peloton also recently released an artist series featuring music from Chris Cornell, the famed singer from Soundgarden and Audioslave. This series featured Cornell-themed classes both live and on-demand across the Peloton community.
FTC: Connect The Watts is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe on YouTube for more Connected Fitness Tech News, Updates, Tips and Guides: