With the Tokyo Olympics just around the corner, Hydrow is inviting you to train with both the U.S. Men’s and Women’s Rowing Teams. Hydrow will be adding six new U.S. Rowing Team workouts to its on-demand library over the next three weeks, starting today.
Hydrow’s U.S. Rowing Team workouts will include five-minute and 10-minute drives, and well as one-minute Sprint challenges that will release every Monday, starting today, July 19:
Monday, July 19 – Kick off the competition
– 5-min Drive U.S. Women’s Team Row, Filter by Location: New Jersey
– 5-min Drive U.S. Men’s Team Row, Filter by Location: California
Monday, July 26 – Give your all with the team
– 10-min Drive U.S. Women’s Team Row, Filter by Location: New Jersey
– 10-min Drive U.S. Men’s Team Row, Filter by Location: California
Monday, August 2 – Push to the finish
– 1-min Drive U.S. Women’s Team Challenge, Filter by Location: New Jersey
– 1-min Drive U.S. Men’s Team Challenge: Filter by Location, California
*Rows will be published at 5 a.m. ET on the day they become available.
If you complete all six workouts before Monday, August 9, you can celebrate your victory with a brand new Challenge badge and know you have just executed some Olympic-level rowing!